Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

A tribute well accepted, I'd say.

You secured my applause with the scene with Bitey, where I could guess that it was Brackenwood based on the art style, before we could actually see Bitey. You obviously took a lot of care, time, and effort into replicating the art styles to produce a true tribute. The only way you could have improved on perfection would have been to spend more time on it! But for just over a week? Brilliant!

Frog Frog

Uhh... sure!

I didn't quite understand it, but I took it as face value for what it was. Which is, of course... mildly entertaining. Can't demand too much more out of something that's free. So, hats to you.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Salute from a fellow Watchmen fan

I'm about 99% sure Veidt was planning on airing a watchmen cartoon show in the book. This is what it'd have look like. Congrats.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

As awesome as always, Egoraptor!

It's funnier how a lot of animes that take themselves seriously aren't much different from this animation... yet when we watch those animes, we just sort of take it.

Congrats Egoraptor! Your time was well spent!

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

I don't get what everyone doesn't get.

I mean, I personally think it's funny. It was a parody of all the metal gear solid style stuff that came out shortly after Egoraptor's Metal Gear Awesome did. The animation was intentionally bad, you can tell. The voice acting, equally so. It's one of those "it's so bad, it's good" things, which really only falls on certain ears, because so many people in the world won't understand, and then reject, the idea of something like this.

Essentially, everyone who is downrating this doesn't understand comedy enough to laugh at the lack of it.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Simply amazing

I probably can't say anything nice that hasn't already been said.